Download Gapps for Android Marshmallow 6.0 or 6.0.1 Custom Rom .This post help you to download & install Gapps on Android Marshmallow 6.0 Lineageos13 or CM13 Rom.
Install the Gapps after flashing the ROM as you would do normally via TWRP or CWM recovery. For Android 6.0/6.0.1 Custom Rom, you will need to use Android 6.0 Marshmallow compatible
Gapps. Without this, you will not have Play Store on the phone.
Below are Marshmallow Gapps packages from the folks over at opengapps github project.
1.Stock Marshmallow Gapps (705 MB):
This is the recommended package for recent devices, includes all Google Apps that come standard on the latest Nexus device.
2.Full Marshmallow Gapps (568 MB):
This is very similar to stock package, but does not replaces the AOSP apps for Browser, Camera, Email, Gallery, Launcher, Keyboard, SMS app, Pico TTS and Web View
3.Mini Marshmallow Gapps (338 MB):
This is the smaller set of Google apps: the most popular apps, plus extra functionality that is not available from the Play Store.
4.Micro Marshmallow Gapps (198 MB):
This is a limited set of Google apps: Gmail, Calendar, Google now, plus extra functionality that is not available from the Play Store.
5.Nano Marshmallow Gapps (170 MB):
This is another minimal installation, but includes the extra functionality that is not available from the Play Store.
6.Pico Marshmallow Gapps (117 MB):
This is as bare as it can get to get the Google Play functionality.
Other Marshmallow Gapps packages from xda and other Android communities:
- Mini Marshmallow Gapps – Download HERE (91 MB)└ By TheXorg (XorgMC)
- Super Mini Marshmallow Gapps – Download HERE (55 MB)└ By djsubterrain
- Benzo Marshmallow Gapps –Download HERE (107 MB)└ By zephik
How to Install Google GAPPS for android marshmallow
- Download the appropriate Gapps package according to your phone configuration (see the below image)
- Boot into custom recovery (TWRP preferably) .
- Install/Flash Gapps package.zip file you downloaded
- After flashing Restart you device and it will take time in first start up so be patient
That's it ! You have now successfully installed Android M all Google Apps