TWRP recovery is the most feature-packed custom recovery available for any android device.You can Flash any .zip and .img file via TWRP recovery. In previous post we share
A custom recovery is a must have to Flash any custom ROMs and kernel.You can Flash SuperSu via TWRP to get root access on your device.
Also See -
- How to Install/Flash Stock Firmware on Samsung Galaxy Devices Using Odin
- Download & Install Aj’s Galaxy J2 ROM (SM-J200H)
- Download and Install Samsung Drivers On your PC
- Download Odin Tool
- Download TWRP Recovery for Samsung Galaxy J2
How to Install / Flash TWRP recovery on Galaxy J2-
Step By Step Guide
- Download TWRP Recovery file from the above and unzip the file.
- Now Boot your Galaxy J2 into Download Mode. To Do So, just power off your device and then press, Volume Down+Power+Home. Press Volume Up now to continue to Download Mode.
- Then Connect the phone to your PC via the use of USB cable and the ODIN application would notify an added message.
- If not then check the USB cable or re-install Odin Flashing Tool
- choose AP or PDA in Odin Menu and select the TWRP Recovery file (You have downloaded and Unzipped, the .tar extension).Then ensure that the re-partition is not ticked in the Odin.
- Now click on the start button to start the Flashing process.
Once the process is completed, you would notice the RESET or PASS message on the ODIN screen.
Then your device would automatically
boot into recovery mode
Done!!!Now your Galaxy J2 LTE has TWRP recovery
In case you get stuck at boot loop, go to recovery and wipe cache and data