This Guide will help you how to easily root Samsung Galaxy S4 TD-LTE GT-I9507 running on android lollipop 5.0.1 built id LRX22C.I9507XXUHOJ1
In previous post we share How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 On Android Lollipop
1 . Android Lollipop 5.0.1
3. USB Cable.
THIS WILL VOID YOUR WARANY
I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE EVEN THOUGH NOTHING SHOULD GO WRONG IF YOU DO EVERYTHING RIGHT!
1. Odin3 v3.09 or any other- HERE
2 . Samsung USB Driver - HERE
3. Root File for Galaxy S4- HERE
#How to Root Samsung Galaxy S4 TD-LTE GT-I9507 on Android Lollipop-
#Before proceeding make you sure that drive should be properly installed#
1. Install Samsung USB Driver on your PC/Laptop or something else
2.Download & Extract odin and Root File & place in the same folder
3. Download Odin 3
4. Turn off your phone
5. Boot into download mode (Power + VOL down +Home)
6. In menu select continue (VOL up)
7. Connect phone and wait until detected on odin
8. Add the Root file to AP/PDA
9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
10. Click start and wait until it's done.
Congratulations! Your Samsung Galaxy S4 TD-LTE GT-I9507 Rooted.
Credit - Chainfire