This Guide will help you how to root Samsung Galaxy J5 on Android Marshmallow without PC. If you want to root your phone then follow the below guide. Samsung Galaxy J5 2015 was lunched in June 2015 with Android Lollipop 5.1.1 then Android Marshmallow update came to this device
- You may need to enable OEM unlock in the developer settings. A lot of the times people report failure to root is because they forget to turn on USB Debugging in the Developer Options
- Download Kingroot Apk
- Model number (SM-J500F, SM-J500H, SM-J500G and SM-J500FDS)
- You also need to be connected to the Internet because the exploit for your phone has to be downloaded from their servers
Also See -
How to Root Galaxy J5 2015 on Android Marshmallow
- Download & Install Kingroot App from download section
- Open,Tap on the Start Root Button to begin the root process. Within a minute or two you will be able to see the Big Green Tick, which signifies that your device is rooted successfully.Then Install SUPERSU from playstore and Reboot your device.
You may have to run KingRoot more than once to get it to root your phone. Once I had to run it 3 times on the phone before it succeeded.