Update : Install Nougat Rom for Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H/M via ViperOS 3.1.1
We previously share (MaxiCM) Install Lollipop Rom On Galaxy Core 2S M-G355H/ M. Good news for Core 2 users is you can install Marshmallow 6.0.1 ROM on your device. Thanks to Muhammad Ihsan for porting this Rom.
- Make sure Custom Recovery Installed in your Galaxy Core 2. (TWRP Recovery Recommend)
- Make Backup of your current rom before flashing this Rom via TWRP Recovery.(If you stuck on bootlop then restore backup)
- Your phone must be on AOB1 firmware. If not? Follow the guide How to change Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H Baseband version to AOB1
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I'm not responsible for any damage
How to Install LineageOS 13 on Galaxy Core 2
Like our Facebook page for updates HERE
- Download the LineageOS rom file, gapps and place it to external storage.(scroll down to download section below)
- Turn off the phone and boot into recovery mode . ( Press and Hold Power+Home+Volume Up )
- After entering TWRP mode tap on Wipe then select system, dalvick, data, cache and swipe to wipe.
- When wiping process finished, tap ln Install and choose the Rom you downloaded
- After installation, Reboot your Phone. Be patient first boot will takes upto 10 min or more.
- If you want google services like playstore, you need to install the gapps.
- Again boot your Phone to recovery mode.
- Select Install zip from sdcard and choose the Gapps you downloaded
LineageOS 13 Marshmallow Rom zip - Link here
Marshmallow GAPPS - Link here