Full guide how to Install Cm13 custom ROM Galaxy J3 SM-J320P, Now you can download and install Cynogenmod 13 Custom Rom Android Marshmallow 6.0 on your Galaxy J3 SM-J320P. Thanks to Xda dev messi2050 (Xda developer) for sharing this Rom. Samsung launched Galaxy J3 3G Duos in January 2016 Samsung launched with Spreadtrum SC8830A processor. Samsung still used Android 5.1 Lollipop in Galaxy J3 3G.
By using TWRP Recovery you can easily install this Rom. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. So if you want to upgrade your device from lollipop to Marshmallow then follow step by step guide to flash cm13 Rom.
- Supported device : SM-J320P
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device
- Backup your current data before doing this steps. You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to install Cm13 Custom Rom Galaxy J3 SM-J320P
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 6.0 ROM and Gapps 6.0 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device