Now you can download Mokee Rom for galaxy core 2 based on Android Kitkat 4.4.4. This is one of the best and fast performance Rom for Galaxy Core. Thanks to Ih24n senior member on xda for making this awesome Rom.
Also see -How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy Core 2
- This ROM is work on Galaxy Core 2 SM-G355H also maybe work for SM-G355HN and SM-G355M
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any custom rom.
- Phone must be on stock rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device
- De-Active developers option will cause freeze and then bootloop.
- Built-in SuperSU not work. So you must install external SuperSU to enable Root
How to Install Mokee Rom On Galaxy Core 2
- Please make sure you already have Backup file. If not have DO backup first
- Download Mokee rom, Gapps, Supersu and fix cpu clock zip files from below download section
- Now Place this files into external memory
- Go to TWRP/CWM mode and Wipe Data,Dalvick,Dalvick-cache.DON'T WIPE SYSTEM!
- Now Install All 4 files which are downloaded in step 2
- Now Reboot your device.
It will reboot and wait untill booting is finished it will take approximatelly 10 minutes.
- Please activate the sim on Simcard Settings
- If youre model run single SIM change "dsds" to "none" in build.prop