Here is a guide to download Android Nougat 7.0 Rom on your Galaxy S4. Now you can download and install AOSP 7.0 unofficial Rom via TWRP Recovery.
Thanks to XDA dev -+BB+-, for building this unofficial android nougat 7.0 for galaxy s4.So if you want to upgrade your galaxy s4 from lollipop or marshmallow to android nougat 7.0 then you can download AOSP based Android nougat 7. You can check bug reports Here
- This ROM is work on Samsung Galaxy 4 i9505
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device here
Galaxystuffs not responsible for any damage to your phone.Do it on your own risk.Follow the instructions properly.
How to install Android nougat 7.0 on Galaxy S4
- Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
Done! Now enjoy android nougat on galaxy s4