Thanks to Xda dev mujeebulhasan (Xda developer) for sharing this Rom. By using TWRP Recovery you can easily install this Rom.CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. So if you want to upgrade your device from lollipop to Marshmallow then follow step by step guide to flash cm13 Rom.
- This ROM is work on GT-I8262
- Your device Must be Rooted.
- Take backup of your current Rom before flashing any custom rom.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device here
Also See :
How to Root Galaxy Core Duos I8262 Without PC
Install Touch Recovery On Galaxy Core Without PC
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that,if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful
How to Install Cynogenmod 13 rom on Galaxy Core Dous
Firstly backup all your data and contacts before starting.
- Download the Android 6.0.1 latest ROM and Gapps 6.0 from below download section and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the Gapps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Select (ARM) 6.0 - Android Marshmallow GAPPS