Samsung launched Galaxy J3 3G Duos in January 2016 Samsung launched with Spreadtrum SC8830A processor. Samsung still used Android 5.1 Lollipop in Galaxy J3 3G Duos.
- Supported devices : SM-J320H/ DS
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this step us
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I'm not responsible for any damage
How to Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy J3 Duos
Before proceeding make sure that USB drivers should be properly installed on your computer.
Download Android USB Drivers on Windows and Mac
- Download & Extract Odin Tool, place twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-j320h_261016.tar and Sm-j320h_patched_boot_211016.tar both in the same folder
- Enable USB Debugging & OEM Unlock from Settings > Developer Options, Now turn off your device
- Then turn it on by pressing (Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key) simultaneously, Now you will see warning message just press volume up button to skip it and it, will reboot your device into Download Mode
- Now open Odin Tool in you computer, connect your Device with PC using Data Cable. When you plug it the ID: Com box will turn blue in ODIN.
- Now just click on AP or PDA(if you have any other version of ODIN) tab in Odin and select Sm-j320h_patched_boot_211016.tar
- Now click on start and wait for the process to complete
- After the process completed you device will be rebooted and remove it from PC. Now You have successfully installed custom kernel to your device.
Do the same method for installing TWRP on Galaxy J3 3G Duos, now this time select twrp_3.0.2-1_sm-j320h_261016.tar
How to Root Galaxy J3 Duos
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot your phone Into Recovery (Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button)
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From SDCard> Choose Zip From SDCard. Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Finally, reboot your device you have successfully Root your device. Congratulations!