Thanks to the work of developer @ymber, it is now possible to get Eleven on non-LineageOS devices with a simple APK install. This custom build of Eleven is uploaded to the F-Droid repository. It features only minor changes to the official App source code, just to make it work on non-LineageOS devices. However, it's possible to experience some functions will not work as expected on some devices. Current version available on F-Droid is 1.0 and it is based on LineageOS 14.1 code-base.
Lineage OS Eleven Music Player Features
- Supports all music formats natively supported by the Android device (through MediaCodec).
- Built-in music equalizer
- Music visualization is simple
- Shuffle and repeat support
- Media sorting by album, artist, year, duration, name and filename
- Separate tabs for artists and albums
- Playlist support. It contains three predefined, real-time generated playlists (Last Added, Recently Played and My Top Tracks) Also the user can add more playlists if needed.
- Advanced search. Provides separate results for artists, albums, and songs.
- Song lyrics support. If a song comes with a separate .srt file with lyrics, these can be displayed on the playback screen.
- Shake to Play. The user can skip to the next song by shaking their device (requires a device with an acceleration sensor).
- Persistent notification with playback information and playback controls
- Lockscreen album art. This feature replaces the lockscreen background with the album art of the currently playing song. Note that it might not currently work on all devices.
- Music widget for the home screen.
About Lineage OS Eleven Music Player
|Required Android||4.0 and up|
Lineage OS Music Player - Download