There are many Custom ROMs available for Mi 4C libra. A custom ROM is one of the favorite things to add after people install a custom recovery and root a device running Android. While there are many practical reasons to install a recovery and root a device, let’s not forget how much fun we can have by customizing the user interface with something.
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM Oreo 8.1
Lineage OS 15.1 for Xiaomi Mi 4C (libra) is now available for download thanks to Cozzmy13 for his hard work. The ROM brings all the features from Android 8.1 which includes, Picture in Picture mode, New Android O Emoji style, New Notification UI, Settings Overhaul changes, Advanced Doze Mode, Auto Fill Password, etc.
Lineage OS also has some of the unique features which allow you to easily root and customize your phone. You will receive the regular update nightly and weekly once the build is official by Lineage tree.
* Install Patch Zip before ROM
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM zip
Android Oreo GAPPS
Lineage OS 14.1 ROM Nougat 7.1.2
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
* Install Patch Zip before ROM
Cynogenmod 13 ROM Marshmallow
Features: Android 6.0 Marshmallow based, SELinux switch, in call UI enhancements, enabled call recording, lock screen shortcuts increased from 5 to 7. memory bar added to recent apps, battery saver with color selection, gesture lock screen, gesture anywhere, music control using volume keys while phone is sleep.
Cynogenmod 13 Rom zip
Android Marshmallow GAPPS
Cynogenmd 12.1 ROM Lollipop 5.1.1
Cynogenmod 12.1 for Mi 4C based on Android 5.1 Lollipop, floating windows, music tile, dynamic tiles, silent mode, breathing notifications, slim recents, over scroll effects, snooze option, task manager, heads up and power menu in notification drawer, notification ticker, smart mute, smart call. proximity speaker (speaker phone starts automatically when you remove your phone away from ear).
Unofficial Cynogenmod 12.1 Rom zip
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Note: This procedure is very technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting Android devices. If the step-by-step installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the smartphone getting bricked or being permanently irreparable. Galaxystuffs cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
Install XiMi 4C Custom Rom using Custom Recovery
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!