This Custom ROM is been updated regularly by the community and developers where they fix all the bugs related reports. Custom ROM also allows you to experience latest Android OS even if the OS has not available to your smartphone.
Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow ROM
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 13 on Samsung Galaxy Core Plus which is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This is not an official Lineage OS ROM built for Samsung Galaxy Core Plus, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the Lineage OS gerrit. The ROM is not in a Stable state and cannot be used as a daily driver.
IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
Bugs : NFC, video recording
Unofficial LOS 13 ROM
Android marshmallow gapps
Paranoid Kitkat ROM
The Paranoid ROM for Galaxy Core Plus SM-G350 based on Android Kitkat 4.4.4 by @NatsuDrag96 is right here. The rom is Pretty stable, there are some bugs present but it will be fixed in future updare. You need to also install bug fix zip after Rom installation
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Galaxy Core Plus Custom Rom
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns about moto c custom rom please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!