Custom ROM replaces your Android Operating system (Stock ROM) which comes with your Phone or Tablet. It comes with a kernel which makes it a fully standalone OS. So some developer in Android Community will customize the Android OS by stripping all the Garbage and makes it a pure Android experience with no carrier-installed app or OEM apps.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
Stock ROM Download
Download the above rar file and Follow the bleow guide to install stock Rom on your Micromax Canvas Turbo Mini A200
Full Guide to Install Stock Rom by using SP Flash Tool
Guide to Install Canvas Turbo Mini A200 Custom ROM
- Download the ROM zip and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install GAPPS
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device