CyanogenMod is a custom ROM for Android devices. It’s free, and it extends the capabilities of your device with themes, dramatically improved privacy functionality, and all sorts of UI/UX tweaks. If you have a rooted device, installing CyanogenMod is incredibly easy.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
- Status : Stable
- Android version : 5.1
- Bugs : FM Radio
Note: This procedure is very technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting Android devices. If the step-by-step installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the smartphone getting bricked or being permanently irreparable. Galaxystuffs cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
How to Install Cm12.1 on Micromax A120
- Download custom ROM on to your Smartphone.
- Boot to Recovery Mode.
- First of all take backup of your current Rom. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Boot into recovery and choose clean to install a new ROM.
- Now select Install zip and browse to the location where you have cm-12.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-rainbow.zip and install it (Don't flash gapps)
- Reboot/Boot up the device.
- Reboot to recovery and flash GAPPS.
- Reboot your device.
Cynogenmod 12.1 Rom zip | Download
Android lollipop gapps | Download