If you want to unleash the full power of Android Modding, then flashing TWRP Recovery is the first priority to get all modding ability on your Lenovo Vibe P1M. If you have a TWRP on Lenovo Vibe P1M, you can always try Custom ROM, Kernel, Xposed, Rooting, Mods, etc in few simple steps.
Benefits of TWRP Recovery
- Root and Unroot your Android Device using TWRP recovery by flashing Latest magisk.
- You can flash custom ROMs, MODs, Kernel Using TWRP recovery.
- Allows installing Xposed Firmware.
- It allows the user to remove all bloatware.
- You can create Android Backup Using TWRP Recovery.
Note: This procedure is very technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting Android devices. If the step-by-step installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the smartphone getting bricked or being permanently irreparable. Galaxystuffs cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
How to Install TWRP Recovery On Lenovo Vibe P1m
Full Guide to install TWRP Recovery Using SP Flash Tool
- Download TWRP recovery(rename twrp recovery to recovery.img) and scatter file and extract these file in a folder where you want to save.
- Extract and open the SP Flash Tool and run Sptool.exe Run as Administrator. You will see an SP tool window
- Now click on the scatter-Loading option in the SP tool. Then you will get the new tab of SP Tool which you ask the location of the scatter file on your PC. Now select the “MT6735M_Android_scatter.txt” file.
- You can see RECOVERY already selected and SP Tool show these file location. Now click on Download option in the Sp Tool, then connect your switch off phone with PC via USB cable (Make sure your phone is switched off).
SP Tool detect your phone and process will start. If Sp tool is not recognize or detect your phone then install vcom driver. Don't unplug the phone during process. After the process complete, a green ring will appears.
How to Root Lenovo Vibe P1m
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot your phone Into Recovery (Press and hold Volume Up + Down + Power button)
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From SDCard> Choose Zip From SDCard. Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
Finally, reboot your device you have successfully Root your device. Congratulations!