Lenovo A7600-F Tablet was launched in April 2014. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 800 pixels by 1280 pixels. It runs on Android 4.2 jellybean and is powered by a 6340mAh non removable battery. Thanks to SaberShip xda member for sharing Unofficial Rom build
Android Nougat update brings restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice. New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Recommended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Status : Beta
- Bugs : GPS, video recording and FM Radio
Guide to Install LineageOS 14.1 Nougat ROM for Lenovo A7600-F
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Want to Root? follow the guide How to Root Android with Magisk v19.2 using TWRP Recovery
Download linkLineageOS 14.1 Lenovo A7600-F.zip
Android Nougat GAPPS