Oukitel 6000 Plus has a display of 1080 by 1920 resolution and 5.5 inches of the display. The Oukitel K6000 Plus has 1.5Ghz Octa-core Mediatek 6750 processor with 4GB of RAM. Oukitel K6000 Plus is having the storage of 64GB and can be expanded up to 256GB using Micro SD card. In the concern with the camera, it has 16 megapixels rear camera and 8 megapixels front camera. Powered by 6080mAh of battery capacity a smartphone runs on Android 7.0 Nougat.
What’s new in Android Oreo?
Android 8.0 Oreo is the latest released sweet from Google. It is the latest iteration of Android OS after the release of Android 7.0 Nougat. Android Oreo comes with features such as
- Notifications Channels
- Picture In A Picture
- Multi-Display Support
- Keyboard Navigation
- Background Limits
- New Wi-Fi Features
- Better Icons
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install Install MadOS ROM for Oukitel K6000 Plus Oreo 8.0
(Full Guide) How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process.
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU