Cyanogenmod 13 on Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU, The CM 13 powered by Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device. (TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
Guide to Install Cynogenmod 13 Marshmallow ROM for Galaxy A5 SM-A500FU
- Download the ROM zip and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install GAPPS
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Recommended : How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU
Android Marshmallow GAPPS