Cyanogenmod 13 on Gionee Marathon M3, The CM 13 powered by Android Marshmallow 6.0.1 has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Recommended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
Guide to Install Cynogenmod 13 Marshmallow ROM for Gionee M3(Full Guide) How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Download the ROM zip and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install GAPPS
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Android Marshmallow GAPPS