Thanks to Mysteryagr who ported a twrp recovery for Moto c namath xt1754. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for Moto C (namath) from TWRP Team. By installing Custom Recovery, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed.
Recommended : (namath) List of Best Motorola Moto C Custom ROM | Oreo | Nougat
- Supported devices : Moto C (namath)
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this steps
- You can also backup your apps data by using Titanium Backup
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage.
How to Install TWRP Recovery On Moto C namath
- Download and extract TWRP Recovery zip mentioned below.
- Open SP flash tool and load download agent "DA_SWSEC_6737m_98736_71604.bin" from above extracted zip.
- Load the scatter-file found in the recovery you previously extracted and select preloader only, but don't flash it.
- Now Click Alt + Ctrl + V to activate advanced mode in sp flash tool. Click on "window" up there and select "write mode.
- Change the address to "0x2d80000" and click on "file path" and choose the recovery.img
- Click on "write Memeory", then Power off your device and wait until it vibrates and connect it to your pc. Wait until it finishes and now your recovery is ready, you can root your device or do whatever you want.