Leagoo M8 users can Install and experience the stock Android UI. This is a leaked unofficial build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. You can also check out 4pda forum for further updates.
The Leagoo M8 mobile features a 5.7" (14.48 cm) display with a screen resolution of HD (720 x 1280 pixels) and runs on Android v6.0 (Marshmallow).
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery for leagoo M8 Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup
How to Install Lineage OS 13 on Leagoo M8
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
The first-time Reboot will take 5-10 minutes to boot, don’t interrupt the process
Lineage OS 13 ROM - Download