Coolpad Note 3 Lite smartphone was launched in January 2016. The phone comes with a 5.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720 pixels by 1280 pixels. The Coolpad Note 3 Lite runs on Android 5.1 and powered by a 2500mAh non removable battery.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Recommended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
How to Install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3 LiteDownload TWRP 3.1.1-0.img and mt6735_android_scatter.txt files then follow this guide to install TWRP Recovery on your coolpad note 3 lite>>How to use SP Flash Tool
- Status : Stable
- Android version : 7.1.2
- Bugs : VOLTE
- GAPPS: Choose ARM64>7.1>Nano/Pico
Guide to Install CrDroidAndroid 3.8.7 for Coolpad Note 3 Lite Nougat ROM
- Download the ROM zip and Gapps from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, Install Gapps zip
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Download linkcrDroidAndroid v3.8.9 zip | Download
Android Nougat GAPPS