Lineage OS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. Lineage OS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Recommended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Phone should be on Stock ROM
Guide to Install Alcatel Pixi 3 3.5 Marshmallow ROM(Full Guide) How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Download the ROM zip and other required files from below and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install GAPPS
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device
Android Marshmallow GAPPS