Xiaomi Mi flash tool 2018 is a tool developed by Xiaomi to Flash Stock Firmware (Fastboot Files) on the Xiaomi Phones. Sometimes whenever you flashed Custom ROMs and if you want to get back to MIUI or also you can update your device to latest OS through this tool. It is also helpful when device stuck at Mi Logo (Boot loop)
- Before getting started with the procedure, take a complete backup of personal data in your smartphone using appropriate apps, or else all the data’s will be wiped when you flash the firmware.
- Xiaomi USB Drivers must be installed on your computer.
- Make sure that your Xiaomi device comes with Qualcomm based chipset
How To Use Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool
Installing Fastboot ROM Using this tool is quite simple. Just follow some the below steps to make it happen.
- Download Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool and install it in your computer.
- Next, download Xiaomi stock ROM firmware (based on the model of your device) and extract it to a folder in your computer.
- Now launch the Mi Flash Tool window. Once done, switch off your Xiaomi device and boot into the Fastboot mode by pressing and holding the Power and Volume Down buttons. Once your device boots into the Fastboot mode, you will see the following image on your screen.
- Next, connect your Xiaomi smartphone or tablet to your computer using the original data cable. Once done, go to the MiFlash Tool and click on the “Select” button to choose the firmware folder (Step 2)
- Once you have selected the firmware file, click “Flash” on MI Flash Tool to launching the firmware flashing process.
- It will take a minute or two for the flashing process to get finished and once it does, you will see the “Success” message as shown in the screenshot below.
If you have any queries related this or broken download links then you can comment below.