To begin with, Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 launched in April 2014. The smartphone came out of the box with Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. In this guide, we will show you how to upgrade Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 to latest Android Oreo 8.1
Lineage OS 15.1 Oreo ROM 8.1.0
Unofficial Lineage OS 15.1 for Micromax A102 is an Android Oreo ROM 8.1.0 based. LineageOS is one of the best Custom ROM’s available currently for the smartphones. But ROM is in Alpha stage, you can’t use it as a daily driver. We hope developer will fixed bugs in next update. You can check development page more updates.
Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode. Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and more
Lineage OS 15 coming soon
Android Oreo GAPPS
Lineage OS 14.1 Nougat ROM
Android Nougat 7.1.2 Rom Lineage os 14.1 for Galaxy J5 is right here. This is an stable ROM you can use it as a daily driver. Lineage os is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support
Lineage OS 14.1 Rom
Android Nougat GAPPS
Lineage OS 13 Android Marshmallow ROM
This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 , but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS gerrit. This is an unofficially developed custom ROM by Aditya Kr, Senior Member of XDA. The ROM is not in a Stable state and cannot be used as a daily driver.
Lineage OS 13 Rom
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
- Charge your phone at-least up to 50% before any installations.
- You can also take your installed apps backup with the help of Titanium Backup.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that , if you don’t read the steps and do something wrong can brick your device. So be careful I’m not responsible for any damage
How to Install Lineage OS Micromax A102 Custom Rom
- Download the ROM and other required files and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode
- Do a Wipe>Wipe cache, Dalvik cache and data.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file select to Install the ROM file.
- After the process completes, install any other mentioned zip (e.g : GAPPS) file for that particular Rom.
- Finally, wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to drop a comment. Thank You All!