Android Oreo 8.0 version brings features like Notification dots on app icons, New app notifications, picture-in-picture mode, Auto-fill, Better copy, and paste, Good battery life with advanced Doze mode, Better android performance, and more.
Must visit : Install LineageOS 14.1 on Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010a48
- Latest TWRP Recovery must be installed if not, follow the guide How to Install TWRP Recovery On Any Android Device
- Take Backup of your current Rom
- Make sure you're using latest Marshmallow firmware or other nougat firmware.
Note: This procedure is very technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting Android devices. If the step-by-step installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the smartphone getting bricked or being permanently irreparable. Galaxystuffs cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
How to Install LineageOS 15.1 on Lenovo Vibe K4 Note A7010a48
How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery on Android
- Download LineageOS 15.1 Android 8.0 Oreo custom ROM on to your Smartphone.
- Boot to TWRP Mode.
- First of all take backup of your current Rom. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone's memory (full) by selecting 'Wipe' option. Once done, select 'Swipe to Factory Reset' perform factory reset.
- Return to TWRP settings and tap 'Install' by the selecting .Zip file in the phone's memory.
- Come back to TWRP menu setting to approve the installation by tapping 'Swipe to Confirm Flash'
- Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message 'Successful' appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
Lineage OS 15.1 ROM for A7010a48