Unlocking bootloader on Galaxy A20 does not enough by enabling OEM unlock option although KG State / RMM State is not Prenormal and OEM unlock option is enabled. This method will wipe all data on internal storage. So, make sure to backup your important data! the data can not be recovered.
Requirements to Unlock Bootloader SM-A205F
- Enable Devloper Option USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
- Download and Install Samsung USB Drivers on your computer ( ignore this if you have installed it )
- Samsung Original USB cable
How to Enter Download Mode Galaxy A20 SM-A205F
- Turn Power off the phone, Press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up keys together then while pressing these keys connect the phone to PC with USB data cable.
- Release all keys when Download Mode appears
How to unlock Bootloader Galaxy A20 SM-A205F
- In Download Mode you can see the long press Vol Up option to enter Device Unlock Mode. Unlock the bootloader ( that will wipe your device so be sure to backup of your data )
- Read description on the Unlock Bootloader screen then use Volume UP to select “YES” to confirm and “No” to cancel unlock bootloader and restart the phone.
- After Bootloader unlock, the phone will reboot and make sure the phone connected to the internet or triggers KG State / RMM State Prenormal.
- Setup the phone without google account etc.
The Bootloader of Samsung Galaxy A20 SM-A20F is unlocked!
I hope that you successfully unloked your Galaxy A20 SM-A205F. By doing this procedure you void device warranty!. Please recheck the OEM Unlock in the settings. Sometimes It Will Lock Again. This method will work on other models such as SM-A205FN/G/GN