Install LineageOS 14.1 Nougat Rom for Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120H guide is right here. By installing unofficial LineageOS 14.1 you can enjoy Android 7.1.2 on your Galaxy J1 2016. You need TWRP recovery installed to proceed further. In previous post we share Samsung Galaxy J1 2016 SM-J120H TWRP Installation and Root Guide.
Requirements and Additional information
- TWRP recovery installed on your phone.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 zip(link provided below) and Nano GAPPS.
- Bugs : GPS and FM radio.
- Reference and credit : 4pda.ru
How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on SM-J120H
- Download LineageOS 14.1 Android 7.1.2 Nougat custom ROM and Nano Gapps on to your Smartphone.
- Boot to TWRP Mode.
- First of all take backup of your current Rom. (In case of bootloop, you can easily restore your phone.)
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone's memory (full) by selecting 'Wipe' option. Once done, select 'Swipe to Factory Reset' perform factory reset.
- Return to TWRP settings and tap 'Install' by the selecting .Zip file in the phone's memory.
- Come back to TWRP menu setting to approve the installation by tapping 'Swipe to Confirm Flash'