Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 smartphone was launched in August 2016. The phone comes with a 5.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 401 pixels per inch. The Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 initially runs Android 6.0 and is powered by a 4100mAh non removable battery.
With Android 9.0 Pie, you'll get new Swipe Gesture navigation, Rotation suggestion, Adaptive Battery and Adaptive Brightness, Smart replies, App actions, Text selection, Redesigned Quick Setting tiles and Notification Panel, Redesigned Volume Options, Brand new Settings, Privacy, Digital Wellbeings (Dashboard) and Winddown Mode, and more...
- Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon with Unlocked Bootloder
- Custom Recovery must be installed on your device.(TWRP Recovery Reccomended)
- Take Nandroid Backup of your current Rom via custom Recovery before installing any ROM.
Note: This procedure is very technical and should be performed by a person with sound knowledge of rooting Android devices. If the step-by-step installation process is not followed properly, there are chances of the smartphone getting bricked or being permanently irreparable. Galaxystuffs cannot be held responsible for any damage or claims from readers if the procedure does not yield the required results or if the smartphone is bricked. Hence, users are advised to proceed with caution.
How to Install Pixel Experience Rom on Redmi Note 4/4X
(Full Guide) How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Download Pixel Experience Android 9.0 Pie custom ROM on to your Smartphone.
- Boot to TWRP Mode.
- Once entering the TWRP settings menu, clear phone's memory (full) by selecting 'Wipe' option. Once done, select 'Swipe to Factory Reset' perform factory reset.
- Return to TWRP settings and tap 'Install' by the selecting .Zip file in the phone's memory.
- Come back to TWRP menu setting to approve the installation by tapping 'Swipe to Confirm Flash'
- Flashing of the custom ROM begins and after few minutes, a message 'Successful' appears on the screen, thus completing installation.
Want to Root this device ? Follow this guide How to Root Android using TWRP Recovery + SuperSU
By following the above steps, you can easily install the Pixel Experience ROM on any android phone, not only the pixel ROM, with the above steps you can install any custom ROM on any Android phone. Pixel Experience ROM is amazing in custom ROM category if you want to try any custom ROM on your Android Phone then once try the Pixel Experience ROM.