Samsung Galaxy A8 smartphone was launched in August 2015. The phone comes with a 5.70-inch touchscreen display. The Galaxy A8 (2015) runs Android lollipop and is powered by a 3050mAh.
- Supported devices : A8 SM-A800i/ A8elte
- Charge your phone up to 60%
- Backup your current data before doing this steps
- Enable USB Debugging and OEM Unlocking
How to Install TWRP Recovery Galaxy on Galaxy A8 SM-A800iBefore proceeding make sure that USB drivers should be properly installed on your computer.
Download Samsung USB Drivers on Windows and Mac
- Download & Extract Odin Tool, place twrp_3.0.2-0._sm-a800i.tar both in the same folder
- Then turn it on by pressing (Volume Down + Home Button + Power Key) simultaneously, Now you will see warning message just press volume up button to skip it and it, will reboot your device into Download Mode
- Now open Odin Tool in you computer, connect your Device with PC using Data Cable. When you plug it the ID: Com box will turn blue in ODIN.
- Now just click on AP or PDA(if you have any other version of ODIN) tab in Odin and select twrp_3.0.2-0._sm-a800i.tar
- Now click on start and wait for the process to complete
How to Root Galaxy A8 SM-A800i
- Download SuperSU-v2.78 File And Copy It To Your Sd Card.
- Boot your phone Into Recovery (Press and hold Volume Up + Home + Power button)
- Navigate and Select Install Zip From SDCard> Choose Zip From SDCard. Select Supersu Zip File And Press Yes To Confirm Installation.
- Finally, reboot your device you have successfully Root your device.