- Night Sight: This feature considerably improves the quality of images taken under low light conditions
- Photo Sphere: It is a 360-degree panorama view that lets the user takes immersive pictures.
- Slow-Motion: It is used to create videos in slow motion, as evident from its name.
- Photo Booth: This feature allows Google Camera to automatically clicks an image when it detects a smile.
- Motion Photos: It provides short clips of moments, before and after you click a picture.
- HDR+: It is the enhanced version of the normal HDR mode. HDR+ is used to control the exposure limit, preserve image details, reduce noise, increase sharpness, etc.
- Panorama: Using this mode, you could get a wide-angle view of any image.
- Portrait mode: It is used to separate the object in focus from the background image, thereby making the background blur in the process.
Requirements and additional information
- The installation of the app by means of the APK file requires the activation of the "Unknown sources" option within Settings>Applications.